Vaultz Locking Medicine Box with Combination Lock, White - VZ03962
- External Height:
- 5.16 in.
- External Width:
- 6.85 in.
- External Depth:
- 4.45 in.
- Internal Height:
- 3.9 in.
- Internal Width:
- 6.5 in.
- Internal Depth:
- 4.06 in.
- Internal Lid Height:
- 0.94 in.
- 0.8 lbs.
- Pack Size:
If it's important to you, Lock it Up! Your medication is not only important to you, but can be a hazard to others. Keep it secure for your health and the health of those around you. The Vaultz 5x7 Medicine Box is perfect for storing, organizing, and protecting your important medical supplies. Also is an ideal place for index cards, recipes, or pictures, and great for general storage of valuable personal items. Please note: This is an inexpensive security product and is not impenetrable. Medicine cases should be kept out of reach of children at all times.
- Perfect for storing, organizing, and protecting your important medicines and medical supplies
- Combination lock provides convenient keyless locking and features trademarked Vaultz design
- Sturdy construction features steel corners, aluminum reinforcement, and a soft felt interior for strength and durability
- Compatible with a double loop tether for additional security; VZ00595 Double Loop Tether can be purchased separately
- Capable of holding up to 8 standard sized pill bottles
Once the combination is changed from 000 to your new number, access to the box is now limited to that number. Without the correct combination, the only way into your box will be to remove the lock. This can be done by wedging a tool such as a flat head screwdriver between the lock and the box to pull the lock off. Vaultz is not responsible for lost or forgotten combinations.
We stand behind our products and their quality. Though our products do not have a warranty, you should be able to take the item and receipt to the store you originally purchased it from and request a replacement.