Vaultz Locking Medicine Case with Combination Lock, White - VZ00344
- External Height:
- 5.04 in.
- External Width:
- 8.35 in.
- External Depth:
- 2.48 in.
- Internal Height:
- 0.91 in.
- Internal Width:
- 7.99 in.
- Internal Depth:
- 4.72 in.
- Internal Lid Height:
- 0.55 in.
- 1.2 lbs.
- Pack Size:
The Vaultz Medicine case is perfect for storing, organizing, and protecting your important medical supplies. It features a roomy mesh pocket inside along with four elastic straps that are perfect for syringes. With a removable zipper pouch and a sturdy combination lock to keep contents secure, This case has it all! There is a stylish and comfortable chrome handle for easy carrying and chrome-steel corners for strength and durability. If it's important, Play it safe and lock it up with Vaultz. Please note: This is an inexpensive security product and is not impenetrable. Medicine cases should be kept out of reach of children at all times.
- The Vaultz Medicine Case is perfect for storing, organizing, and protecting your important medicines and medical supplies
- Roomy mesh pocket and removable zipper pouch inside for improved organization
- Four elastic straps are perfect for safely securing diabetic syringes
- Sturdy construction features steel corners, aluminum reinforcement, and a soft felt interior for strength and durability
- Compatible with a double loop tether for additional security; VZ00595 Double Loop Tether can be purchased separately
Once the combination is changed from 000 to your new number, access to the box is now limited to that number. Without the correct combination, the only way into your box will be to remove the lock. This can be done by wedging a tool such as a flat head screwdriver between the lock and the box to pull the lock off. Vaultz is not responsible for lost or forgotten combinations.
We stand behind our products and their quality. Though our products do not have a warranty, you should be able to take the item and receipt to the store you originally purchased it from and request a replacement.