Vaultz Locking Letter Size Mobile File Chest, Tactical Black - VZ03969
- External Height:
- 14.29 in.
- External Width:
- 13.62 in.
- External Depth:
- 9.8 in.
- Internal Height:
- 11.77 in.
- Internal Width:
- 12.99 in.
- Internal Depth:
- 9.05 in.
- Internal Lid Height:
- 1.14 in.
- 7.2 lbs.
- Tactical Black
- Pack Size:
Ensure that you protect your important files when it's time to transport them. Vaultz provides a full line of letter and legal size locking file storage designed for secure mobility. Highly mobile, with wheels and telescoping handle, this high-capacity locking chest is a safe and attractive place to store and transport letter or legal-size hanging files. It has double combination locks for security, and is HIPAA compliant. The telescoping handle and sturdy wheels make this item very mobile. Also includes handles on sides for easy carrying. If it's important to you, play it safe and lock it up with Vaultz!
- Protects and organizes important document letters or legal hanging files - HIPAA compliant to comply with legal privacy protection
- Combination lock provides convenient key-less locking and features trademarked Vaultz design
- High Quality - This Vaultz storage chest with lock is made from premium quality chrome steel corners and aluminum trim
- Tough Wheels - Our locking storage chest is equipped with sturdy wheels and a telescoping handle so you can transport even heavy files quickly and easily
- Chrome label holder on the front and organization panel for supplies
- Built-in metal rails for lettersize hanging file folders
- Tactical Black
Once the combination is changed from 000 to your new number, access to the box is now limited to that number. Without the correct combination, the only way into your box will be to remove the lock. This can be done by wedging a tool such as a flat head screwdriver between the lock and the box to pull the lock off. Vaultz is not responsible for lost or forgotten combinations.
We stand behind our products and their quality. Though our products do not have a warranty, you should be able to take the item and receipt to the store you originally purchased it from and request a replacement.