Vaultz Locking Medicine Case with Combination Lock, Black - VZ00361
- External Height:
- 5.04 in.
- External Width:
- 8.35 in.
- External Depth:
- 2.48 in.
- Internal Height:
- 0.91 in.
- Internal Width:
- 7.99 in.
- Internal Depth:
- 4.72 in.
- Internal Lid Height:
- 0.55 in.
- 1.2 lbs.
- Pack Size:
The Vaultz Medicine case is perfect for storing, organizing, and protecting your important medical supplies. It features a roomy mesh pocket inside along with four elastic straps that are perfect for syringes. With a removable zipper pouch and a sturdy combination lock to keep contents secure, This case has it all! There is a stylish and comfortable chrome handle for easy carrying and chrome-steel corners for strength and durability. If it's important, Play it safe and lock it up with Vaultz. Please note: This is an inexpensive security product and is not impenetrable. Medicine cases should be kept out of reach of children at all times.
- The Vaultz Medicine Case is perfect for storing, organizing, and protecting your important medicines and medical supplies
- Roomy mesh pocket and removable zipper pouch inside for improved organization
- Four elastic straps are perfect for safely securing diabetic syringes
- Sturdy construction features steel corners, aluminum reinforcement, and a soft felt interior for strength and durability
- Compatible with a double loop tether for additional security; VZ00595 Double Loop Tether can be purchased separately
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect size and easy to use. I feel so much better knowing our medicine is out of reach of innocent hands.
Works great for medicine I store in the refrigerator. :) Love the combo... Easy to open.
This is perfect for keeping things out of little hands or for putting medication in. Sure, someone could walk away with it, but its really intended for in home use to keep people honest or use at hotels..
Very good case, with several compartments and a pouch to hold different small items. Sturdy construction.
Great tool to keep your Medication in