Vaultz Locking Vinyl Record Case, 50 Record Capacity, Pink Floyd Album Design- VZ03921
- External Height:
- 14.3 in.
- External Width:
- 13.5 in.
- External Depth:
- 9.5 in.
- Internal Height:
- 12.4 in.
- Internal Width:
- 12.75 in.
- Internal Depth:
- 9 in.
- Internal Lid Height:
- 1.22 in.
- 4.95 lbs.
- Pink Floyd
- Pack Size:
The Vaultz Record Case has a vintage look and comes in variety of colors and options, so you can always find a case that's right for you. The comfortable carrying handle makes sure you can take your collection anywhere, while the combination locks keep others out. The rubber feet prevent scuffing. Our Vaultz Vinyl Record Guides (VZ00550) are the perfect complement to this storage box. If it’s important to you, play it safe and LOCK IT UP! with Vaultz.
- Officially licensed Pink Floyd design
- Hold and organize up to 50 records in sleeves or original cases in this convenient record storage box
- Patented combination lock provides convenient keyless security
- Comfortable chrome handle makes this item very portable
- Search for our VZ00550 Vaultz Vinyl Record File Guides, the perfect complement to your Vinyl Record Storage Box!
Once the combination is changed from 000 to your new number, access to the box is now limited to that number. Without the correct combination, the only way into your box will be to remove the lock. This can be done by wedging a tool such as a flat head screwdriver between the lock and the box to pull the lock off. Vaultz is not responsible for lost or forgotten combinations.
We stand behind our products and their quality. Though our products do not have a warranty, you should be able to take the item and receipt to the store you originally purchased it from and request a replacement.